MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, June 24, 2016

Shopping for Tall Men

My eldest son has reached 6'5, so I'm struggling with shopping.  I asked tall friends for advice, so I thought I'd share the websites they suggested, and see if readers have more ideas!

Old navy
LL Bean
Amazon
Lands End
Dillard's big and tall
Macy's , big and tall - Levi's
American Eagle
GAP
eastbay.com 
deluth trading company
Kohls
JCp.com. The non wrinkle flat front khakis are 34 x 38 online only and they even have some hem to let out if you need more. 
BUCKLE is great for jeans because they can also order but have several 37.5 lengths in store. Give them a shot for jeans. I know they are expensive but they fit wonderfully. 

SALDLY athletic pants are the hardest - Adidas tall have the longest inseam. Nike's tall ones are a JOKE 

for shoes: www.oddball.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home