MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, September 18, 2017

Add Some Happy into your Day!



by Robie Rogge and Dian G. Smith


There is a lot of negativity in the world, so everyone needs some more happiness to brighten their day! Enter this cute tiny book full of smile generators. 
There are quotes. There are pictures. There are thoughts, ideas and writing prompts for journaling. There are checky boxes. There are action prompters There are questions. Go to the book preview section of the amazon listing to get an idea of the content.

This book is bright and shiny - happy even to look at! It would make a great gift for a coworker, friend, or teen.  I would recommend this to anyone who wants a little more happiness in their life. I'm sure it's meant to be gender neutral, but I would recommend for ladies and gals.

I received this book as a gift from the publisher in exhange for my honest review.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home